• You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

The Code Of The Steel Dragons

#1 {lang:macro__useroffline}   False Gods {lang:icon}

• Jomama
  • Icon
  • Group: New Member

Posted 09 February 2004 - 03:36 PM

Through light and dark and time untold, We are the strength, unmasked, unfurled.

We will fall like night upon the foe, we do not stop, we fight! Lets go!

All the power in the world lies behind the eyes, the warrior who does not believe is the one who always dies.

May the Mountain Dew be our fuel, you wanna fight? cmon lets duel...

The eye of the dragon is upon you, ready to blink, hide from it if you will, but its only on you coz you stink... (bathe normally, we dont want stinkers, bad image... you know thumb.gif

Flaming leads to petty fights, but it does not cause any sleepless nights,should you flame youll see me smile,and point to my boot, i dont point to my boot for stupid reasons as theres only one " you spite the man you spite the boot, and you know the man is crass, you better have some buns of brass coz hes about to kick your *** FIREdevil.gif FIREdevil.gif FIREdevil.gif FIREdevil.gif

We are a group , remember, a team, whether its night or day, our game is the same.

Our Weapons are only as strong as our hearts, we strive to do our best, try and try as hard as we might, theres always someone out there better then us, this is our fuel to make ourselves better, for one day the best will be us. If we are vain then the world has a right to knock us down, we are here to be of help to Seed as well as ourselves. Runescape has a monster population problem, were here to fix it TheSmile.gif. Thus far, this is our code, i will update it if i can think of things that need to be added.
False Gods

#2 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Neraphym {lang:icon}

• Do not want!
  • Icon
  • {lang:view_blog}
  • Group: Super Moderator

Posted 09 February 2004 - 08:19 PM

QUOTE (False Gods @ Feb 9 2004, 03:36 PM)
Our Weapons are only as strong as our hearts...

Our hearts must be strong, because I know I am!
Neraphym Archaeon
Posted Image
GWAMM

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users